Trecollas Bible Christian Chapel was built in 1875 and is located west of ‘The Rising Sun’ public house. In 1901 it recieved a renovation. It is rendered with probably stone rubble. Rag slate roof with gable ends. In 1930 a Sunday School was added. It was listed ‘Grade II’ in 1988. It closed as a Chapel in the early 1990’s and in 1996 planning consent was approved to change its use to a dwelling. In 2000 the tin cladding was replaced with slate.