Lewannick and Launceston District Farmers
Lewannick and Launceston Farmers was a farmers supply co-operative society started by a group of local farmers in the 1920’s. They operated out of 48, St. Thomas Road, and 16, Southgate Place (below). As well as this they had a warehouse at the railway station.
In 1965, the society was merged with the larger Holsworthy based West Devon and North Cornwall Farmers who had themselves been formed in 1919.