The Marriage Record of this parish has been carefully preserved since the year 1574. The first volume containing Marriages from 1574 to 1754 has parchment leaves, is quite legible, well bound, and
measures 9 inches by 6 inches. The second volume is that prescribed by Lord Hardwicke’s Act, and is in a good state of preservation. The following entries have been extracted by the Rev. T. Taylor.